1 hour, 35 minutes ago
by Olhag
3 hours, 15 minutes ago
by santi
3 hours, 17 minutes ago
by santi
SweetFX colors inverted, How fix?
Posted 8 years, 1 month ago
Hi all. I'm having a little trouble applying my SweetFX settings into Skyrim. I'm using my mod: sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/4870/. It's supposed to use liftgammagain to make dark areas have a blue tint, but instead what I get is the sky turns yellow and the ground turns purple. Any idea what might be causing this? Thanks.
I think the colors are getting inverted for some reason, any idea how to fix?
Oh and I'm using sweetFX 1.5, and I'm using it as a proxy library together with enb version .266 with HD6 enb.
You must set Use_custom to 0.
It's already on 0
Suggestions: 1) Use SweetFX 2.0 or Reshade 1.1.0 since they're newer. Newer is *generally* better in terms of technology. 2) If you haven't already, fresh installs. 3) Manually add the date from the SweetFX settings file to the one in your directory instead of replacing. This'll make sure there's no derps with the preset you uploaded (the link should be "http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/69/preset/4870/" instead, BTW. You need the '/69' before '/preset' to define the skyrim directory on this website). 4) Sounds weird, but you wouldn't happen to be using a semi-new (but not newest) NVIDIA driver, would you? The 4th ish through the 3rd most recent NVIDIA drivers for windows 10 bugged out my skyrim lighting, so I used the July 29th driver (3rd or second for Win10, failsafe) until the last 2 came out. Those also seem fine. WAIT.... HD6?? Seasons of Skyrim HD6 already has SweetFX in it, if I'm not mistaken. You could just modify the settings of the one already included. I may be wrong since I've been using the NLA (the most amazing :3) Enb recently, but I don't think SOS HD6 has updated to not include SFX by default.
New post

Please log in to post an answer