2 hours, 19 minutes ago
by mnbvc
3 hours, 10 minutes ago
by mnbvc
3 hours, 59 minutes ago
by mnbvc
Diablo 3 reshade not "sticking"
Posted 6 years, 6 months ago
So I've tweaked around my reshade settings for Diablo 3 to where I want them but as I play the game I notice that it sort of reverts in a flickery manner. Not completely revert but basically it goes from not so blue, to like the normal shade of blue the game already has. Not really sure how else to describe it. I have no other problems like this in other games I've reshaded so far. I'm also new to this so any help is well appreciated. I've tested each setting that I have on and none of them seem to be the cause of the issue. Thanks.
Are you sure that you don't have one of the effects bound to a key you use often?
Yup. Double checked that. I even did a complete clean reinstall of the game and ReShade. It still does it. It may just be in this one area, I haven't tested it out completely. Minor nuisance really...
Yup. Double checked that. I even did a complete clean reinstall of the game and ReShade. It still does it. It may just be in this one area, I haven't tested it out completely. Minor nuisance really...
New post

Please log in to post an answer