4 hours, 7 minutes ago
by mnbvc
4 hours, 36 minutes ago
by mnbvc
4 hours, 51 minutes ago
by mnbvc
Metal Gear Solid V
Posted 6 years, 11 months ago
I've read a few discussions on this, one with a response from crosire. Apparently newer builds are not compatible with the game so you won't be able to use newer features like in the 3.0 builds, so you'll only get to add color filters, etc. I'm DYING to test out MXAO and ambient light on this game, but the devs won't go through the trouble. Personally, I think its going to happen sometime so why turn a blind eye? The game's visual models are one of the most underrated I've seen. Engines like FOX and Decima are arguably the best game engines in gaming right now. So why bother modding? Because its precisely the reason why it deserves to be tested. Not only could you make older games look better, but you can make newer games look even more visually stunning. While I admit that MXAO has a cost in frame rate, there are a few settings for it that can improve it. But this is not easily achievable with Ambient Light. Nonetheless, I would love a dedicated build for TTP.
TPP*
Reshade doesn't work with TPP. Try "I can't believe it's Reshade".
Posted 1 week, 1 day ago
BorderFreeHealth aims to revolutionize healthcare accessibility globally. Through its innovative platform, individuals can access medical expertise from anywhere, transcending geographical barriers. Offering a diverse range of services, from virtual consultations to second opinions, BorderFreeHealth ensures quality healthcare is within reach for all. With user-friendly interfaces and seamless integration, patients can connect with renowned practitioners effortlessly. Visit https://borderfreehealth.com/ to experience the future of borderless healthcare firsthand.
New post

Please log in to post an answer