4 hours, 49 minutes ago
by Olhag
5 hours ago
by Olhag
6 hours, 40 minutes ago
by santi
Not working with OutRun 2006 Coast to Coast
Posted 8 years, 12 months ago
I've tried various versions, 1.4, 1.5 + others but the game either just stays normal or crashes upon starting. I know it's a dx8 game and so used enbconvertor_dx8_dx9_v0035 like others have, plus to turn off antialiasing. The log says: full path: W:\Games\OutRun 2006 Coast 2 Coast\ redirecting CreateDevice initialising shader environment Any ideas?
http://reshade.me/ <----- ReShade (new injector for SFX/GemFX/McFX etc) is compatibly with DX8-9-10-11 and OpenGL natively. SweetFX 1.5.1 and under never supported DX8 and those "converters" were problematic at best. :D
Thanks. Some of those are nice in a cinematic way but they're not what I'm looking for. I'm after CRT effects and I know they work in OutRun but just not my copy..
I don't quite understand what your saying.... "it's nice but not what I'm lookin for" ... you do realize you don't need to use any of those extra shaders... just use CRT effects if that's what you want...
Yeah, I thought it was for cinematic stuff, only. Sorry. I got the 2.0 to work, but it's too slow to even get past the menus. Is something wrong or is my computer just really slow? It's the same preset that I use on the Sega Model 2 emulator.
New post

Please log in to post an answer